Scope of Work:
• Installation of the CDM System (Generation Mark VI-e)
• Installation of the Op-flex auto-tune package
• Installation of the electronic fuel valves
• Installation of the Hazardous Gas System (HAZ-GAS); including 5 Haz-Gas Panels (5)
• Work with site personnel to relocate the Aux Panel into the permanent location
• Install Aux panel & PAMC/Controller components into Aux Panel
• Weld conduit supports as required
• Build and install new probe holders
• Install conduit ring, and run sensor cables to JB1000
• Install JB1000 and land all wires
Hot Gas Path Upgrade with the DLN 2.6+ upgrade package.
(1) Minimal On-site Services support from customers due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Many customer plant staff members originally scheduled to support the outage were not available at the start time of the outage due to COVID-19. SG received notice of this situation on the 1st day we arrived on site.
(1) Based on our previous experience with a DLN 2.6+ upgrade @ a previous site in WI, SG was able to convince the customer to allow for SGF to serve as Project Lead & System Experts for the entire turbine and control room electrical scope.
SG will be awarded additional DLN projects in CO in 2021